Shotblockers backs up their product 100%
In the event you have taken a puck to the skate and your product breaks then Shotblockers have done their job by saving you from a potential broken foot. We want you to play with confidence so we will replace any broken part from a shot!
Please send the information below to receive your new part
- Your skate size and model
- where you purchased your product and date
- Pictures of your broken piece
- Shipping address and full name
Thank you for purchasing from shotblockers.com. We hope you are happy with your purchase however if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below.
All returns must be within 30 days from the original purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused conditions with original packaging.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA)number. After receiving your RMA place the item securely in the original packaging and mail your return to the following address:
SHOTBLOCKERS, ONT INC
99 Industrial B CRT,
Sault Ste marie, ON
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least 14 days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For defective or damaged products please email firstname.lastname@example.org for exchange
- 20% restocking fee will be charged on all items
- Sale Items are FINAL sale no returns
- If the XT Pros have been heated and molded with adhesive removed from the back of the product there will be a 50% return on products.
- There are NO returns on custom printed products
- The customer is responsive for the cost of return shipping
If you have any questions about our return policy, please e-mail email@example.com